Saturday, September 13, 2014

Quirky Girl is Back

Hi everyone! After 124636437 years, I'm back pips! Sorry, I was too busy with my studies. Lots of paper works to finish so I don't have enough time to blog. I feel bad because I missed a lot of activities, events, and others to blog about. Anyways, now that our Thesis (which take us more than 1 year to finish, srsly) and Feasibility Study are finally over, I hope and I wish that I could give more time to blog especially my 2014 summer vacation. Hahaha! I know t'was too late to blog about it but I want to share with y'all my first ever out of the country trip with my family. Also, my beach experience in Puerto Galera with my IE friends. My early 2014 is really an amazing part of my life since I have experienced a lot of my "first times." And I'm really grateful to everyone who made it possible for me to experience those adventures especially to our Almighty God who always surprises me with that kind of blessings in my life.

Moving on, if you have notice my blog has new look, right? And my blog title was changed too. Does it look good, guys? Hahaha! Anyways, welcome to "The Girl with Quirky Thoughts" blog! And yes, I'm the quirky girl. Fyi, it took me a long time to come up with a new blog title that will really fit me and my blog. I have been also busy constructing my blog theme/layout because I'm not satisfied with the old one. Hahaha! I got this new layout from www.bloggercandy.com. But I made some improvements/changes based on my taste. I tried editing the original layout (which is in pink color) in order to satisfy what I want for my blog. Actually, I really had a hard time to edit the original layout since I super hate html thingy. But, because I have Google with me, I nailed it though. Hahaha! I'm so proud of myself that I did it hahaha! Ooopsss, I think this post is too long already, so I will end it here, so I can start my next blog post about our HK trip last vacay.

Thank you and God bless everyone!


Love,
Quirky Kim

3 comments:

 
Images by Freepik