Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm back, for real

I'm finally back hahaha! Yes, I'm back, for real! Well, forgive me for not giving enough time to blog since I was too busy with my studies. It was actually my last year in college that's why I'm really busy with a lot of school works. I really need to focus on my studies to be able to accomplish school requirements. And finally, after five hell years in college, I'm grad-WAITING!!! See you on May 27, PICC!!!

On the other hand, I'd like to start and try blogging again. And maybe I'm not good enough and I'm not a real fashion enthusiast but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to try blogging. I know that someday, I will be able to blog more interesting things just like the others. I'm a first timer and yes, you can call me "trying hard" but instead of taking it negatively, I will use it as a motivation to be a better blogger. And today is the starting point in reaching my dreams and goals in life!

Love,
The Girl with Quirky Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik